SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
The visitors on our website please take a note that your name, email address and other personal information submitted on our website may be stored with us and may also appear on the website. Like other platforms our server also receives general information such as IP address of the visitor, cookie etc.
For the financial transactions by credit card/debit card, at HARSHITA INFOTECH uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “RazorPay” and the card details are ‘not stored’ with at HARSHITA INFOTECH, instead the information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard.
We use ‘Cookies’ to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time. ‘Cookies’ are tiny text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.
REFUND & CANCELLATION
The Customer should take note of the following:
HARSHITA INFOTECH hopes that you never have to cancel or return a product. At the same time, we would be there to help you whenever you do so due to certain circumstances.
Since the products are manufactured in assortment, there may be possibilities that colors of the product delivered may vary in actual color. In case of Colour, actual print of the product delivered might be different from product shown on the website. Customers are requested to read all the details and disclaimer on product page before placing the order.
In case you are not satisfied with the product received, we request you to contact our Customer Care team at +919811002015 or you can write to us firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall revert to you at the earliest.
• Return request should be raised within 7 days from the date of delivery.
• All the tags and original packaging should remain intact and should be sent along with the product(s).
• Original Invoice shall be returned with the product(s).
• Product(s) should reach us in the same condition as has been received.
• You need to send the return at below mentioned address: at Harshita Infotech (E-Commerce Section) B-42, Okhla Estate Marg, Pocket B, Okhla I, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110020 Once Quality Check team has received the returned goods, the team shall examine the products, on the basis of the customer’s compliant. Upon confirmation from our Quality Assurance Team that replacement or refund is acceptable, we shall refund the money subject to fulfilment of Return conditions. In case it is found on examination of product/invoice/order receipt that the error/defect/damage/delay has occurred due to the customer, then the customer will not be entitled to any fresh Product or Refund.
• Harshita Infotech will issue a gift coupon up to a maximum of Rs. 100/- against the shipping charges of self-shipment, which can be only redeemed by the customer at www.harshitainfotech.com
Refunds are made as follows:
• Credit Card Payment — The refund will be credited back within 5 to 7 banking days
• Debit Card Payment — The amount will be credited back within 7 to 14 banking days.
• Payment through Net Banking —- The amount will be credited back to the account within 7 to 14 banking days.
• Cash on Delivery (COD) —- The amount will be credited to the bank with 7 to 14 banking days. In case of COD the customer has to provide his Bank account details (Account No, Name of the Account Holder, Bank Name, Branch name, IFSC code & Order ID)
The Website is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Website.
We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by us as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of these Terms. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our partners shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services or these Terms. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, our total liability to you for all liabilities arising out of these Terms be it in tort or contract or any other legal theory is limited to the value of the product ordered by you. We, our associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, www.harshitainfotech.com assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website.
This domain namewww.harshitainfotech.com is owned and operated by Harshita Infotech
Collection of Personal Information
Harshita Infotech has the right to collect and store any information (email address, name, phone number etc) shared by you on the website. While it is not mandatory to share your personal information while you are browsing through the website, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Use of Personal Data or Information Collected
Harshita Infotech has the ownership right on all the information collected through this website. Information collected, shall be used to provide a better shopping experience to its users and for internal analysis of the website in terms of number of visitors, their geographical locations etc.
Some of your personal information will be passed on to the others like courier companies, credit card processing companies and suppliers etc to fulfill the requirements of your order with Harshita Infotech
Information collected by us through this website, will be used solely for improving your experience with the website. We will not share your personal information with any unauthorized person or organization.
In case, Harshita Infotech is required to follow any court orders or legal process, we may share your personal information with the concerned authorities without any notice to you.
Whenever you visit a website, your browser saves some information relating to your visit, these are called Cookies. Cookies are used at this website to record various aspects of your visit and to assist Harshita Infotech In providing you a best possible shopping experience.
Link to Other Sites
Choice to Opt out
The Website provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional, marketing-related communications from us in general, after setting up an account. If anyone wants to subscribe/unsubscribe the newsletter the user can visit our website www.harshitainfotech.com
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, www.harshitainfotech.com will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our Contact Details:
F5/119 Kh 735 Swami Shardhanad Park Bhalswa Diary Delhi 110042